• Total voters

CluckNDoodle

Hatchaholic
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Jan 12, 2019
Georgia
If I tried a pic like this mine would 💩 everywhere
I use tissue paper for that very reason! Lol, easy to swap out if an accident happens. To date, the funniest photoshoot I've done was trying to take a picture of a quail chick in a spoon...there were so many pictures where it hopped right out of the spoon and then I finally snapped an image while it was still on the spoon...and it pooped in it. Lol, I gave up after that. :lau 🤦‍♀️

AusHen

Songster
Jun 21, 2018
QLD Australia
Well I think I should buy a stronger light. I used a my Mr's thin flashlight and did see some development in the lighter Marans eggs, just. If I had a strong light I think I could have seen into more . Had two early quitters, a Marans x EE and a leghorn X pus a clear LH x

FortCluck

Hatch-a-Long Queen
Premium Feather Member
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
I use tissue paper for that very reason! Lol, easy to swap out if an accident happens. To date, the funniest photoshoot I've done was trying to take a picture of a quail chick in a spoon...there were so many pictures where it hopped right out of the spoon and then I finally snapped an image while it was still on the spoon...and it pooped in it. Lol, I gave up after that. :lau 🤦‍♀️
Hahaha sounds like something that would happen to me

FortCluck

Hatch-a-Long Queen
Premium Feather Member
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Just wanna pitch in here, I want to share this helpful DIY Egg Incubator that absolutely does not make use of gas and electricity. It may help all of you if there are power outages frequently occuring in your place right now. This is a good backup incubator for emergencies.

How do people get boiling water without electricity or gas? A fire outside?

Top Bottom