🐶The adventures of a little land shark with a job🦈

Is the name Pepsi

• Total voters
I had a weird interaction with somebody and their dog.

I was walking along with my mother and brother through a car park we got to the end of the row where there where trees on a little island.

There was a somebody and their Mali walking up the row just round the corner so I started tossing treats on the floor near the tree to distract pepsi. The dog starts staring at Pep, its hackles are going up slightly too. its owners are staring and talking in Pepsi direction, they slow down so they can stare more and then stop! I continue tossing treats my mother and brother try to block their view….

They continue staring! Their dog is still staring at Peps! So my mother asks them politely to leave, they say “oh, we are!” They take one or 2 steps stop! Then they say “you wouldn’t believe it now but my dogs is also an assistance dog!” :he While very slowly inching their way away from us, while they and their dog are constantly looking back at us!

We wait awhile, they get to the end of the path we need to go down and stop! We wait they don’t move! We finally had to walk down the path, my brother and mother made sure to block the dog‘s view incase and we managed to safely get round the opposite corner to from where they where standing

this is my first time running into a fake, let alone a potential dangerous one :thI hope they don’t actually take that dog into shops! I do not want to run into it again!

I had a weird interaction with somebody and their dog.

I was walking along with my mother and brother through a car park we got to the end of the row where there where trees on a little island.

There was a somebody and their Mali walking up the row just round the corner so I started tossing treats on the floor near the tree to distract pepsi. The dog starts staring at Pep, its hackles are going up slightly too. its owners are staring and talking in Pepsi direction, they slow down so they can stare more and then stop! I continue tossing treats my mother and brother try to block their view….

They continue staring! Their dog is still staring at Peps! So my mother asks them politely to leave, they say “oh, we are!” They take one or 2 steps stop! Then they say “you wouldn’t believe it now but my dogs is also an assistance dog!” :he While very slowly inching their way away from us, while they and their dog are constantly looking back at us!

We wait awhile, they get to the end of the path we need to go down and stop! We wait they don’t move! We finally had to walk down the path, my brother and mother made sure to block the dog‘s view incase and we managed to safely get round the opposite corner to from where they where standing

this is my first time running into a fake, let alone a potential dangerous one :thI hope they don’t actually take that dog into shops! I do not want to run into it again!
I sure hope they dont actually take him on somewhere. He obviously didnt like pepsi if his hackle fur was standing up. It could be very dangerous if that dog went into a store.
I have seen many fakes in stores and nobody cares, i do of course cause i know a few of the people and the dogs arent very friendly.

I sure hope they dont actually take him on somewhere. He obviously didnt like pepsi if his hackle fur was standing up. It could be very dangerous if that dog went into a store.
I have seen many fakes in stores and nobody cares, i do of course cause i know a few of the people and the dogs arent very friendly.
Thankfully there seem to be a lot fewer fakes in the UK but a lot more places are becoming pet friendly 🙁

I think adolescence has started :hit we took her out to a area she hasn’t been to before and it ended up being overwhelming for both of us 😅 the pigeons where annoyingly brave 🥲 apparently pigeons are far more interesting then dogs :lau.

we went to a dog friendly restaurant and she did amazingly! Complete opposite to how she was behaving outside the restaurant

IMG_5824.jpeg

we then went a few days later to where we normally go and she was absolutely awful 😭 screamed at another dog screamed at someone who was smoking and was constantly looking for something to scream at. People would have labelled her a fake and an aggressive dog :lau

it’s really frustrating because I can’t drive so I have to rely on my mother to drive me places🙁 and we rarely see dogs! The plan is to try and go frequently to a nearby park but I don’t know how frequently that will actually be happening🙁

it’s really frustrating because I can’t drive so I have to rely on my mother to drive me places🙁 and we rarely see dogs! The plan is to try and go frequently to a nearby park but I don’t know how frequently that will actually be happening🙁
I know the feeling. I can drive but I won't go to certain places by myself.

Pepsi is being awful with other dogs :hit:barnieshe started going mad after smelling dog from across a shop! She then had calm down time in the car before we went to a small park there was 1 person going to their car with there dog my mother started talking to her. I took Peps out, once the lady had put her dog away and Pepsi immediately started barking at her 🙁.

we found out this lady is part of the dog training club we went to! Turns out the person who basically ran the entire club (who I had issues with) has died and the trainer (I had issues with) is no longer there! So we are going to start going there again. Still probably not going to be a great dog training club but every where else is full😅 and requires you to go every week for a set number of weeks

I had a Kelpie x foxy named Pepsi :) Your Pepsi is gorgeous! Have you thought about going / training for the Canine Good Citizen award?
Thank you!

I have thought about it. I might do it one day but a lot of what it requires isn’t really priority for me, also I would have to answer questions to get the award which is not something I wanted to do at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom