🐶The adventures of a little land shark with a job🦈

Is the name Pepsi

• Total voters
Pics
Exactly, that's what I think of too. Pep or peppy are good nicknames too. Leta does not lend itself to nicknames.
My brother and his friend are calling her little stinkums 😅 to go with Pooper and Piddles
Peppy can be a nickname for Dr. Pepper too 😉
Hmmm…. But it is like just calling her pepper 🤔

Soda shark survived the night. We did try her in the crate in my room, she settled down but then kept panting really loudly so had to go downstairs again. Then she wouldn’t settle in the crate, she did eventually settle in the pen. Ended up leaving her to other people because that actually works better, brother stays up late, mother gets up early

she hasn’t had a single accident indoors! Which can’t be said for Pikelet the 7month old springer 😑

I put her empty food bowl on top of her crate. She stretched up tilted the bowl to see if it was empty then started barking at it because it was :lau

Fluffy has lost 😆

Pepsi the soda shark!

IMG_4647.jpeg

Looks like you're becoming a GSDP(GSD Peep)
:oops: doesn’t seem like there is much of a difference between them and giant schnauzers, giants actually seem to be more difficult 😅

GSDs do seem to vary massively between different lines, there is a white one at the puppy classes absolutely no motivation for anything! It made it hard to find a breeder because that was the temperament I really wanted to avoid 🙁 I also didn’t want an extreme working line either. I only found 1 breeder that seemed to have everything I wanted, her next planed litters where working cross show. I am also not 100% happy with Pepsi’s breeder 🫤 a lot of thing’s people say breeders most do to be ethical doesn’t seem to be the same in the uk :confused: not to mention it also changes when people are looking for actual working dogs not sport or show dogs

:lauwell there is my rant about breeders

Back
Top Bottom