🐶The adventures of a little land shark with a job🦈

Is the name Pepsi

• Total voters
Pics
Peps’s outing

She was a bit unsure of everything. When I put her down outside the car she immediately went to sniff the parked cars around us. She found them extremely interested and was sticking her nose in all the crevices she could 😆

She didn’t really go anywhere at full speed like Fanta we had to stop at every plant while she had a good sniff then she would trot to the next one. If I tried to get her to speed up at any point she would just stop moving 😅

I was a bit confused because she would completely ignore people walking close past her then would try to jump or more reach up other people. Turns out it wasn’t people she wanted she just wanted to see what they where holding!:lau She did get to say hello to 2 people, it wasn’t the most amazing thing according to her, she still did enjoy saying hello

Dogs are going to be our main issue, we saw about 4 dogs, she watched and barked at 2 and completely ignored the others :confused:

She was a bit unsure about being next to a road but got over it very quickly. She is very calm compared to Fanta and confident but she does take her time to have a good look at things

IMG_5056.jpeg
IMG_5057.jpeg

Peps’s outing

She was a bit unsure of everything. When I put her down outside the car she immediately went to sniff the parked cars around us. She found them extremely interested and was sticking her nose in all the crevices she could 😆

She didn’t really go anywhere at full speed like Fanta we had to stop at every plant while she had a good sniff then she would trot to the next one. If I tried to get her to speed up at any point she would just stop moving 😅

I was a bit confused because she would completely ignore people walking close past her then would try to jump or more reach up other people. Turns out it wasn’t people she wanted she just wanted to see what they where holding!:lau She did get to say hello to 2 people, it wasn’t the most amazing thing according to her, she still did enjoy saying hello

Dogs are going to be our main issue, we saw about 4 dogs, she watched and barked at 2 and completely ignored the others :confused:

She was a bit unsure about being next to a road but got over it very quickly. She is very calm compared to Fanta and confident but she does take her time to have a good look at things
Sounds like she is doing good for her age!!

my mother got told by somebody that GSDs are protective because they are very nervous 🤣 this person is part of the spinning group we go to so I look forward to when she meets the “very nervous“ GSD
Thats is not the reason at all. GSD and any other dogs are protective of their family. Not because they are nervous but because they all will protect.
Tucker is very protective of me. Yes he is a little nervous at times but when im there he isnt nervous at all.

Thats is not the reason at all. GSD and any other dogs are protective of their family. Not because they are nervous but because they all will protect.
Tucker is very protective of me. Yes he is a little nervous at times but when im there he isnt nervous at all.
Protective + nervous ends up with a very dangerous protection dog 😅

its really not good information to be spread around. My mother did try to correct her but it didn’t work apparently :confused:

Back
Top Bottom