🥳Pizza, Pits, Puzzles and Pumpkin Party Animals Play!🎉

BTDT a few times.
Spend a modest amount of prep time and just go for it. Do all the tests. It's only going to help you in the long run dude.
Not all of the tests are accepted by the CC. Ideally I'd do both College Composition and Humanities, but Humanities is apparently rather difficult, because it's very broad. It still might be better than taking one of the humanities classes that would be required for general education, because I'm not really interested in humanities.

I have a steel plate screwed into my arm because of a horse.
No steel plates here, but I've had my jaw broken. Tailbone too.

I scared the shiz out of one of my friends once. I whistle and my herd comes. Fast. She was standing beside me in the pasture as all 10 came barreling at us. She freaks out "THEY'RE GONNA RUN US OVER OMG OMG OMG"... I laughed. I said just watch. As always, they get about 30ish feet and I throw my hands up. They part like the Red Sea to go around. I think she had an out-of-body experience that day. :lau

Screenshot_20201031-094057.png

Not all of the tests are accepted by the CC. Ideally I'd do both College Composition and Humanities, but Humanities is apparently rather difficult, because it's very broad. It still might be better than taking one of the humanities classes that would be required for general education, because I'm not really interested in humanities.
The tests are still practice for :
A) critical thinking
B) time limited testing with limited data
C) easy writing
D) brainstorming for class work/test taking/ use the rest of your life
E) problem solving skills expansion
F) graymatter building
G) no honestly real down side and also doesn't affect gpa (if one is worried about such stuff)

Back
Top Bottom