08 egg list. Can the mods please sticky this?

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
Please list the eggs you will have for this year and how much plus shipping or included shipping. If anybody is interested in the sellers breeds you can pm them
smile.png

I made this thread so it will be helpful for the sellers and buyers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey Eggs - White Holland $26.00 per dozen plus shipping
Midget White or Burbon Red or Royal Palm $24.00 per dozen plus shipping
Rare Beltsville Small White $40.00 per dozen plus shipping
Giant/Standard Cochins varies colors $25.00 does include shipping
Buff Orp $20.00 does include shipping
Dark Cornish $20.00 does include shipping
We will have White Embden goose eggs and Toulouse goose eggs very soon.
S and S Poultry
Sharon

Show Quality Bantam Barred Rock Eggs- 6 eggs ++ for $20 and that includes shipping.

Show Quality Mille Fleur D'Uccle Eggs- 6 eggs ++ for $20 which includes shipping.

For a dozen, half of each- 12 eggs ++ for $30 which includes shipping.

Please pm me if interested in pictures or information!

Last edited:
inuyashalover21 great ideal you might see if you can get a mod to sticky this at top of page so it stays there ..

Show quality buff-laced polish: 6 for $25 (Includes shipping)

Show quality mille fleur d'uccles: 6 for $25 and 12+ for $35 (Includes shipping)

More to come!!!
smile.png

Ameraucanas -

Black/Blue Varieties - $2.00 per egg, no limit (light blue, minty green, turquoise)

Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Poss. Splash Wheaten Varieties - $2.00 per egg, limit 12 (light blue)

Silver Variety - $2.00 per egg, limit 6 (blueish)

White Variety - $2.00 per egg, limit 6 (green)

Buff Variety - $2.00 per egg, no limit (green)

Pens were all set up last night so fertile eggs will be available in about a month, if the girls start laying. I do, however, have people waiting for silver and white eggs, so they will be a while.

Shipping is $15.00 for up to 16 eggs after that it will increase depending on weight. Smaller orders with the flat rate box will be $10.00.

Limits on eggs are due to the limited number of pullets available and so that the eggs will be fresh and hatchable.

I cannot guarantee SQ chicks, but I would not hesitate to show any of my breeders were they in prime condition. No Khaki eggs, extras always sent.
smile.png

I also hope to have sebastopol eggs available soon; $10.00 each plus shipping.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom