1 Dozen Easter Egger Eggs - ALL SOLD - Thanks everyone!

ParkerVA

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Blue Ridge, VA
I have a dozen green and blue EE eggs to ship out Monday, eggs laid on Saturday and Sunday. MY EE pen is currently various EE & Ameraucana hens with a blue wheaten Ameraucana rooster and 3 cockerels, a blue Ameraucana, a white EE and a wheaten Ameraucana.

I have a 2 cochin x EE pullets and 3 naked neck x Ameraucana pullets in the pen as well... so you could possibly see a naked neck or feathered leg chick. I am not even sure they are laying, but the possibility is there.

All have beards/muffs, except the naked necks.

$20 includes shipping.

Please post sold and PM me.

Thanks!

Here is a picture of some of the girls.... not a good picture, but gives an idea. They are mad because they did not get to free range that day.... I am a bad dad.

Last edited:
I've got wigglers in the eggs you sent me... I've only removed 2 eggs so far!
ya.gif
They're the prettiest eggs, too. If I hadn't sworn off hatching any more this year, I'd be all over these!!
smile.png

:eek: Me too....I want 'em, but I have BBS Orp eggs coming next week and I just won an auction for a trio of bantam BBS Orps! They will be in the mail this afternoon!
yippiechickie.gif

wee.gif
Woo hoo I am going chicken crazy! DH says you can leave off the "chicken" part!
wee.gif

duc.gif

~Rebecca

Thanks all!

Someone needs to buy these so I don't want to incubate them.

We should have babies next week Tori! You will have to share pictures.

Quote:
I will!!! I have a couple under my broody, too, and she's being so good with them!!
love.gif

No problem, I don't know if there would be any naked necks in there, but there could be as they will throw half naked neck chicks and half regular chicks (since the pullets are only half nn themselves).

Tell you what... I didn't want a naked neck, but I have a beautiful black one now, and I'm really impressed with her. I may be the only one in the state with one, too! LOL! Even hubby has grown to love her.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom