1 hour left!!!!! Blue & Black Ameraucana Hatching eggs sky blue

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
One Day ONLY Buy it Now must be paid for by paypal at [email protected] before Wed 16th 3:00pm will ship out by 4:30 that day. Price includes shipping Priority Mail they will be very well packaged with a heat pad if you like.

8 True Ameraucana eggs I just took this pic of them 5 minutes ago. they will be Blue or Black. I need to get new pics but my roo is a beautiful Black Ameraucana from pips&peeps carrying a nice blue egg gene. My pullets are the best of what I hatched from a few very reputable breeders. they all hatched from blue eggs and laying either sky blue or blue with tint of green eggs. There is a Brahma egg and silkie egg for comparison. Also My avatar is one also.

These are the eggs in the pic as I just took it 1 hour ago. They are much bluer than they appear I can not for the life of me get an accurate picture. Anyway due to the fact that I can not cram all of them into my bator I have 8 plus any extras that may be laid tomorrow for sale. I have many developing in the bator now so fertility looks good
smile.png

AmeraucanaEggs.jpg

pics of some of my birds can be seen on my page and I will try to add them to this as well

Last edited:
I am soooo tempted but am trying to save money for some Lav/split eggs. Some one needs to snatch up these great eggs!

I've gotten eggs from AHappyChick and she packs them REALLY WELL. And out of three dozen, all developed except one--and that one cracked due to an evil mail man.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom