1-year-old Indian runner ducks, terre haute IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isadora

Toadally awesome 🛸 🏴‍☠️
Mar 29, 2021
Indiana
I am downsizing my Indian runner flock. I just get too many eggs and the feed bill is too much, sadly.
Everyone is just over a year old. I have eight hens available and two drakes.
The hens are laying almost daily and both boys are sweet, neither have shown aggression.
I bought them in January from a lady who hatched them herself. Since January, I have been feeding them a feed that's almost all organic except for the protein source (which is chickpeas) which is non-GMO.
This picture shows the black drake that is available, as well as any of the hens that are fawn/ white colored. I'm keeping the gray ish ones.
20210529_204828.jpg

20210529_204839.jpg

This is the other drake that's available, the chocolate in the back.

They're at the perfect age for anybody who wants to skip the duckling phase and go straight to the egg layers.
$20 per hen and $10 for drake.
Send me a personal message and we can work something out. Thank you for reading.

P.S. I love my ducks and it's sad to sell some. I called them my "feather covered happy pills".

I will update this post if they are no longer available. 🥴

I will update this post if they are no longer available.

I am downsizing my Indian runner flock. I just get too many eggs and the feed bill is too much, sadly.
Everyone is just over a year old. I have eight hens available and two drakes.
The hens are laying almost daily and both boys are sweet, neither have shown aggression.
I bought them in January from a lady who hatched them herself. Since January, I have been feeding them a feed that's almost all organic except for the protein source (which is chickpeas) which is non-GMO.
This picture shows the black drake that is available, as well as any of the hens that are fawn/ white colored. I'm keeping the gray ish ones.
View attachment 2695691
View attachment 2695695
This is the other drake that's available, the chocolate in the back.

They're at the perfect age for anybody who wants to skip the duckling phase and go straight to the egg layers.
$20 per hen and $10 for drake.
Send me a personal message and we can work something out. Thank you for reading.

P.S. I love my ducks and it's sad to sell some. I called them my "feather covered happy pills".
I think he'd def divorce me if I brought home more ducks. But you should definitely come get some goonies. Lol

I think he'd def divorce me if I brought home more ducks. But you should definitely come get some goonies. Lol
Lol, divorce seems extreme. Rehoming them, maybe!
Sorry I didn't update this post. I was able to sell them a little while ago. Eggs are at a more manageable level now.

Lol, divorce seems extreme. Rehoming them, maybe!
Sorry I didn't update this post. I was able to sell them a little while ago. Eggs are at a more manageable level now.
I was nosy looking at your pics trying to decide if you were on the north or south side. Love your coop! (Southside here)

I was nosy looking at your pics trying to decide if you were on the north or south side. Love your coop! (Southside here)
We're near Terre haute
Thank you! We live in a fixer-upper, and I joke with my husband all the time that my birds have a better home than I do. 😂 are you talking about the duck coop or chicken coop? I have an article about our coop that we built for the chickens. That is a gorgeous build! The duck coop is a movable tractor thingy.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/open-air-coop-build-with-pictures.76443/

We're near Terre haute
Thank you! We live in a fixer-upper, and I joke with my husband all the time that my birds have a better home than I do. 😂 are you talking about the duck coop or chicken coop? I have an article about our coop that we built for the chickens. That is a gorgeous build! The duck coop is a movable tractor thingy.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/open-air-coop-build-with-pictures.76443/
Yes, the chicken coop. You guys did an awesome job on it. We started off building a truck,but kept adding to it & defeated the purpose of it being easily moved. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom