10+ BBS and White Bearded Silkie Hatching Eggs

Stellar

The Quail Lady
13 Years
Feb 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, FL
We are offering 10+ Hatching eggs from our Beautiful Silkies in White and Blue/Black/Splash. All are bearded and have correct toe spacing. I acquired my stock from Bobbi Porto and Hattrick so they are of excellent blood. The incubators are full here on the ranch so I am offering these beauties to you! NPIP!!

You will receive 10 eggs with any extras the hens may lay at the time of shipment.

The breeders are housed in their own pen away from other chicken breeds so you will receive eggs from the White Silkies and the Blue/Black/Splash Silkies, all eggs are labeled with a "W" or "BBS." The eggs are stored properly and in room temperature. You will receive eggs laid at the time of shipment. I do not collect over a period of days. Eggs have a viability of 7 days and I want you to have the best hatch experience possible with the freshest eggs.
I Do NOT GUARANTEE HATCH RATE once the eggs leave my farm due to many variables (post handling, weather, human error, incubator mishaps, etc). I do not refund money but if any postal issues results, the eggs are insured so as long as photographic evidence is presented to me, I can file a claim and you will get refunded through USPS. I pack really well and rarely do eggs get crushed during shipping.

Please Pay through Paypal (E-checks will slow the shipping process as it takes up to 5 days for a payment to clear) after the closing of the auction so I can send the freshest eggs to you. There may be up to a 10 day delay in shipping if an influx of orders come in so please make note of that. I will email you with any updates on your order if that happens.

Please, if the eggs arrive safely, leave positive feedback UPON ARRIVAL of your Eggs, not your hatch rates, Thank you!

Happy Bidding!!!

splsil.jpg

021-2.jpg

020-1.jpg

236-1.jpg

244.jpg

008-4.jpg

whhhhiiiiittttsil.jpg

ETA: Photos from 11.23.2011 hatch! Look at the beauties!

112311hatchsilkies002.jpg

112311hatchsilkies005.jpg

112311hatchsilkies003.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom