10 Egg Pound Cake

It'll put 10lbs on you easy.
wink.png

I've used this recipe numerous times and it's always a knock out. Just don't eat any of it and you'll be fine!
roll.png
yeah right.............
tongue.png

Personally, I think it would make a great wedding cake. With a creative mind and some decorating...........mmmmmmmmmm...........mmmmmmmmmm. Those old wedding cakes ............bleah...........

This recipe sounded so good that I made the cake yesterday. It is positively the best and probably the most fattening thing I have ever eaten!! Thanks for the recipe DuckLady/farmwoman!

it is very good although i had to get my GF to take half of it to work with her to get it out of our house.

and a woman she works with is a baker and said that this pound cake is the way a pound cake should be.

I made both recipes yesterday. They are pretty cakes.
Because I do not eat wheat I can not give my personal opinion, but my son gave them an 11 based on a ten point scale.
I am going to try one next week with coconut flour.
I really hope that it works so I can try some!
lol.png

I've got a question. Actually 2. I've been drooling over the thought of pound cake for a few days now. I have a holiday pot luck coming up at work and thought this would be awesome. The problem is that my oven isn't working. I might be able to sweet talk my mom into letting me use hers while I'm down for Christmas and then haul the cake back. I'm wondering if it'll taste old after a couple days. I don't want to go through the work only to present stale pound cake to my co-workers. What do you guys think? Have you had it last more than a couple days after making it?

I haven't had pound cake in probably a couple decades and can't recall what it was like, except that it was delicious. Do you guys have any ideas for a topping that would give it a Christmas like feel?

Back
Top Bottom