10+ Marans hatcging eggs BLACK AND BLUE COPPER

How much would you charge for 22 to 32 week old pullets ship to Clinton Wisconsin 53525 I need 30 to 40 of them could you price 30 and price 40 please I'm looking for what they're worth because of my neighbors dogs got in and killed mine I would like to replace I'm having difficulties finding them
as point of lay pullets

Ok theres no way I can get you 30 to 40 pullets shipped there I get 50.00 a laying hen when I do sell them and shipping would be ridiculous prob. as much as the bird is each. Birds do not fly very well in planes prob would die in transit.

Hatched some of these chicks a few weeks ago. Out of 12 eggs, 10 chicks hatched. One late quitter. It was freezing here when they arrived. Amazing hatch rate!!!
The eggs were dark and the chicks were healthy. A few more black than blues, but I am totally happy with the results!:)

Ok theres no way I can get you 30 to 40 pullets shipped there I get 50.00 a laying hen when I do sell them and shipping would be ridiculous prob. as much as the bird is each. Birds do not fly very well in planes prob would die in transit.
thank you too bad your not in same state as I am thank you for information ya it would be bad to ship them poor things would stress out bad

UPDATE: Got my eggs today...EXCELLENT packing job! Wonderful color I am very impressed. The eggs are exacly as shown and very clean. Thank you, wish me luck...Diana

Just wanted to post in here that my shipped eggs hatched from you at over 70%! Thanks maranman. Will buy again. Here are some pics of the chicks!

Back
Top Bottom