10+ New Hampshire hatching eggs

Quote:
Very well said and best of luck on what is sure to be an exciting bidding war! Beautiful birds Kathy! Simply gorgeous!
And
welcome-byc.gif
Mr. Jenson!

Edited to add
pop.gif
I'm subscribed!!

Last edited:
Mr. Jensen I am glad to welcome you to BYC and hope you will make as many friends here as I have. I have scepticism at times because I have lived the bidding experience before on another well known auction web site where someone with no feedback or any other activity suddenly starting bidding on one of my auctions. They outbid everyone else only to have won and not pay for the item. Some but not all people out there in the cyber world like to play games with people when it comes to something that they care deeply about and for that reason I have scepticism at times. Please don't apologize there are no unwritten rules, but ok if you bite then apologize.....lol.......I to have Chicken Fever and care very much about my birds from the oldest bird who won't lay eggs anymore to my all my eggs still in the incubator. Again welcome to you Mr. Jensen and now lets all drool together over Kathy's birds......
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Shhhhh He's hiding
hide.gif

Because he's sorta in awe!!!

Recon how long it would take me to find a new wife if I bid again?
old.gif

I needed someone to eat all this popcorn with for the next 3 days! I'll be your wife if you want to bid again
lol.png
I would understand bidding again
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom