10+ Tolbunt mixed eggs BIN

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
I have two Tolbunt roos, one smooth one frizzled over olive egger hens and marans...those girls hatched out with my Tolbunt hens so I left them all together to prevent the few Tolbunt hens I have from getting overmated...This auction is NOT for Tolbunt eggs....sorry :(

I will Ship these eggs next Monday MAY 14thI will include as many extras as is laid :D
If you have any questions please ask..bidding is in 1$ incriments...do not pm me please post your bids here. Auction ends next Sunday the 8th at 9 pm my time and must be paid through paypal to [email protected] following auction closing ....SHIPPING IS INCLUDED...Thank you!!! Now....

LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

10d13509.jpg

d79c1e72.jpg
good photo of roos
64cff360.jpg

3554aecd.jpg

711694a1.jpg

Sorry cant figure out how to post auction title photo! Told you its been a while!

Last edited:
One important thing...If chatting happens..which is great...with every post you HAVE to post the last bidders name and bid...this way folks dont have to search for the last bid! Thank you!

BAHAHA!!!! Havent had enough yet??? How many do you have this morning???? Any virtual slaps needed???
big_smile.png

There's so many I can't tell! I think out of the 48, 40 made it to lockdown (don't forget puppy ran off with one!), but they are in there with another 40 eggs so it's total mayhem in the incubator. Like the biggest chick party this side of Vegas. I better go stare at them for a while, but dontopenitdontopenitdontopenit.....
hide.gif

Last edited:
There's so many I can't tell! I think out of the 48, 40 made it to lockdown (don't forget puppy ran off with one!), but they are in there with another 40 eggs so it's total mayhem in the incubator. Like the biggest chick party this side of Vegas. I better go stare at them for a while, but dontopenitdontopenitdontopenit.....
hide.gif
$40
wee.gif

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a Sonew a very large thumbs up!! I have bought eggs from her several times in the past and my best hatch rates have often came from her eggs- after being shipped across the country. Great to deal with!

Hmmm......I think I just convinced myself to bid.

$41.00

I hope I am doing this right I have not bid since the site has changed, lol. :)

Just wanted to give a Sonew a very large thumbs up!! I have bought eggs from her several times in the past and my best hatch rates have often came from her eggs- after being shipped across the country. Great to deal with!

$41.00

HOLY COW!!! SISTER FRIEND!!! Nice to see you!!! Hugs hugs hugs!!!! And Thank you!!! I know youve been really busy at the new farm!!! :) I had great hatch rates on all your eggs too!!!!! Ok I better practice what I preach! WTHCHRISTI 41$

I just grabbed a couple closest to the door out of the 'bator, the two on the left have teeny tiny topknots!

$41.00

Back
Top Bottom