100 Broilers and Fermented Feed Project

And in my phone before I even started CX. Lol Proof for me and those I needed to convince it could be done free ranged :) thanks for sharing such great picture proof :).

The other day I was doing a random check. I do a lot of different things online and Like to know what Google picks up in reference to myself.
Try it lol Go to Google images and google your own screen name for here, BYC shares um all :gig...my goodness I have more pics than posts I think.

Sorry about your lost girl, Aoxa.

I'm pretty sure I saw one of your pictures on another site, your chickens are all over the internet :)

I was looking for something one day and I came across a very familiar pic and I swore that someone had copied my idea and I was shocked because it looked exactly the same. I did a double take and it was one of my pics. I have a bunch of my pics on the internet and I'm surprised every time I see my pics.

I also found an article in some online newspaper a couple years ago and they were talking about "ugly" coops and this newspaper had posted on it's site my VERY VERY first UGLY chicken coop from about 10 years ago. All I could do was laugh. I will see if I can find that newspaper article and post.

Our pics and information is definitively floating out there. Kinda cool. :D

I was looking for something one day and I came across a very familiar pic and I swore that someone had copied my idea and I was shocked because it looked exactly the same. I did a double take and it was one of my pics. I have a bunch of my pics on the internet and I'm surprised every time I see my pics.

I also found an article in some online newspaper a couple years ago and they were talking about "ugly" coops and this newspaper had posted on it's site my VERY VERY first UGLY chicken coop from about 10 years ago. All I could do was laugh. I will see if I can find that newspaper article and post.

Our pics and information is definitively floating out there. Kinda cool.
big_smile.png

Such is fame.
lau.gif

Could you guys recommend a scale?

Also, would it be ok for me to start a thread here chronicling and comparing how my meat birds (cornish x. pioneer and red ranger) grow?

The weather is supposed to be nice again, so I will try again to start processing some of the larger broilers. I will be skinning them, so I won't need the chicken plucker.

Could you guys recommend a scale?

Also, would it be ok for me to start a thread here chronicling and comparing how my meat birds (cornish x. pioneer and red ranger) grow?

Hey myguysmama Welcome to BYC I've heard that the best thing to do is get a fish scale for big birds. Just a smaller kitchen one (I buy on Amazon) for up to 8-10 lbs. Why don't you start a new thread on the Meat ETC forum. That will get you a lot more watchers. Good luck. I'll be watching for it. Linda
thumbsup.gif

Our pics and information is definitively floating out there. Kinda cool.
big_smile.png

This is as bad as the lady blogger who is way overweight and blogs about empowerment. Seems she had a picture of her new bikini and got brave enough to post. And a firm ripped off her picture and is using it as a before picture on weight loss. Insult to indignity At least you can laugh about it.
hu.gif
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Our pics and information is definitively floating out there. Kinda cool. :D

This is as bad as the lady blogger who is way overweight and blogs about empowerment.  Seems she had a picture of her new bikini and got brave enough to post.  And a firm ripped off her picture and is using it as a before picture on weight loss.  Insult to indignity   At least you can laugh about it.  :confused:   I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

That's scary.

I would not be impressed!

I don't like my pictures being used without credit. Otherwise I'm fine with it. If you are going to use it like that for a blog or a newspaper article, permission must be granted first! Some people... ugh..

Credit was given for your picture :) It was on a natural blog I was reading, I forget what the actual post was about.

Very sad about that ladies picture though, it's awful what can be done with pictures after they have been posted.

Back
Top Bottom