100 Pictures of my Flock: 2013 Edition

I had some time yesterday afternoon to take some pictures of the ladies. It was a windy day, and so many of the pictures are of 77. windswept hens.

Tails were swirled in gusts of wind:

Beards were bushed out in the breeze:

Biddy stopped in the door of the coop, but not even there was she safe:

Even Big Fuzzy birds were blown about!

I also found a picture from the hens' first free-range day that was perfect for 87. follow the leader. Apparently, the Guinea fowl boys felt it necessary to skirt around those awful, scary 2x4s in a single-file line.

Great pics! Finally! Love the guinea pic!

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :) I shouldn't have any homework to do until after school on Monday, so I'll try to get some more pictures posted here!

Oh, I would like to join :)

Chicken Tamer, I'm not sure what you mean by join. You can post here any time you want, of course! :) You're also free to make your own list and try this project for yourself if you want, like Chickenfan did. Either way, welcome! :D

Thanks for the comments, everyone!
smile.png
I shouldn't have any homework to do until after school on Monday, so I'll try to get some more pictures posted here!
Chicken Tamer, I'm not sure what you mean by join. You can post here any time you want, of course!
smile.png
You're also free to make your own list and try this project for yourself if you want, like Chickenfan did. Either way, welcome!
big_smile.png

Oh thank you! I may actually!

Nice pics! I wish I could make my own, but I only have 5 chickens. Someday when I have more though, I will do this. Have you ever considered making a calendar of your birds? You could do holiday themes with your birds, or just anything! You take such good pics, that it would be cool.

Nice pics! I wish I could make my own, but I only have 5 chickens. Someday when I have more though, I will do this. Have you ever considered making a calendar of your birds? You could do holiday themes with your birds, or just anything! You take such good pics, that it would be cool.

You're too kind. :lol: I'm not even sure how I would go about doing something like that. I'd like to have a nice picture of each of my birds, though, to hang on my wall... :love

ETA: What I mean is, I don't have a nice printer that will print all my pretty pictures of my hens. :oops:

Last edited:
If you want to make a calender, You can find a printing service somewhere! There are lots of websites that you can upload your photos, and they will print pictures for you!

We get prints of photos from our local CVS, which has a printing station, or the Canon camera shop, when we want higher quality prints....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom