100 Pictures of my Flock: 2013 Edition

Merlin looks like my Love-Bug :3 I've called her that since she was a chick because she always sits on my shoulder and cuddles my hair
Hey, stranger!
tongue.png
Long time, no see.
smile.png
(Hi-jack not intended)

[quote url="[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/5482751/[/URL]"] Merlin was feeling unnerved by me following her around.
Merlin looks like my Love-Bug :3 I've called her that since she was a chick because she always sits on my shoulder and cuddles my hair [/quote] :lol: That means that your Love-Bug is the opposite of my Merl-girl. Merlin avoids me any way she can. :rolleyes:

:lol: Thanks!

Many apologies for my lack of activity here, y'all! I have an exam next week, after which I should have a weekend without homework, so hopefully then I can spend some time with the girls and get some nice pictures. :D

I had some time yesterday afternoon to take some pictures of the ladies. It was a windy day, and so many of the pictures are of 77. windswept hens.

Tails were swirled in gusts of wind:

Beards were bushed out in the breeze:

Biddy stopped in the door of the coop, but not even there was she safe:

Even Big Fuzzy birds were blown about!

I also found a picture from the hens' first free-range day that was perfect for 87. follow the leader. Apparently, the Guinea fowl boys felt it necessary to skirt around those awful, scary 2x4s in a single-file line.

Back
Top Bottom