11 BBS Silkie Hatching Eggs From Show Quality Flock (MORE PICS!)*NPIP*

PamB

Songster
9 Years
Jul 20, 2010
Dayville, CT
11 BBS hatching eggs from SQ stock. I could send you 12, but I have one that is a bit oddly shaped. I will include it if you want though and that will give you a dozen! All my breeders have been shown by my daughter and have placed well. These eggs will be shipped on Tuesday, October 18th. Although I cannot gaurantee hatch rates due to variables out of my control once the eggs leave my hands, the eggs will be packed with absolute care. The pictures below are of the parent flock, and currently the only birds that I am breeding. Please note that shipping is $15.00. I do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Virginia, sorry. Payment must be made at end of auction via paypal: [email protected]. If you want the Post Office to call you so you can pick the package up at the Post Office, please include your phone number so that I can put on the box to call you. Otherwise, they will be delivered to your home. Thank you!

63636_lexipriscilla.jpg

63636_priscilla10.jpg

63636_marie1.jpg

63636_marie1a.jpg

63636_elvis3.jpg

63636_elvis1a.jpg

Some chicks hatched this summer:
Day Olds...
63636_dsc00135.jpg

63636_dsc00258.jpg

63636_dsc00219.jpg

63636_dsc00128.jpg

Two Month Olds...
63636_dsc00588.jpg

63636_dsc00596.jpg

63636_dsc00621.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my, you have beautiful birds!

Too bad this auction isn't closer to the end of the month, otherwise I would TOTALLY be bidding. However, I'm one of those people with the once a month paychecks (state only pays it's employees monthly right now).

I'll be keeping an eye out for your eggs!

Wow, Pam those babies are gorgeous!!! I wish I could hatch some out but, all my broodies are taken till Oct. 22 setting on the hatching eggs I won at the Chicken Festival at Luke 13:34!!!!

Maybe if they keep laying I can buy some off of ya at the BPS!!!

ETA: these birds are amazing!!!!!! I've seen them in person and you can't ask for a better quality. YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED I PROMISE!!!!
cool.png

Quote:
I'm right there along with ya, I only get paid once a month to. Missed out on eggs from some gorgeous Seramas.
sad.png

Thanks everyone!

Beth, I will bring some eggs to the show for you...I owe you for the lack of buff pullets, remember?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom