1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

11 BBS Silkie Hatching Eggs From Show Quality Flock (MORE PICS!)*NPIP*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PamB, Oct 13, 2011.

1. PamB

PamB Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    11 BBS hatching eggs from SQ stock. I could send you 12, but I have one that is a bit oddly shaped. I will include it if you want though and that will give you a dozen! All my breeders have been shown by my daughter and have placed well. These eggs will be shipped on Tuesday, October 18th. Although I cannot gaurantee hatch rates due to variables out of my control once the eggs leave my hands, the eggs will be packed with absolute care. The pictures below are of the parent flock, and currently the only birds that I am breeding. Please note that shipping is $15.00. I do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Virginia, sorry. Payment must be made at end of auction via paypal: [email protected]. If you want the Post Office to call you so you can pick the package up at the Post Office, please include your phone number so that I can put on the box to call you. Otherwise, they will be delivered to your home. Thank you!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some chicks hatched this summer:
    Day Olds...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Two Month Olds...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  2. faerielady

faerielady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Oh my, you have beautiful birds!

Too bad this auction isn't closer to the end of the month, otherwise I would TOTALLY be bidding. However, I'm one of those people with the once a month paychecks (state only pays it's employees monthly right now).

I'll be keeping an eye out for your eggs!

3. PamB

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    Quote:Thank you! I hope to have more eggs up for auction again soon. [​IMG]

4. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Wow, Pam those babies are gorgeous!!! I wish I could hatch some out but, all my broodies are taken till Oct. 22 setting on the hatching eggs I won at the Chicken Festival at Luke 13:34!!!!

Maybe if they keep laying I can buy some off of ya at the BPS!!!

ETA: these birds are amazing!!!!!! I've seen them in person and you can't ask for a better quality. YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED I PROMISE!!!! [​IMG]

5. wmsmith09

wmsmith09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2011
    Quote:I'm right there along with ya, I only get paid once a month to. Missed out on eggs from some gorgeous Seramas. [​IMG]

6. PamB

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    Thanks everyone!

Beth, I will bring some eggs to the show for you...I owe you for the lack of buff pullets, remember? [​IMG]

7. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Oohhhhh your the bestest!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] that they keep laying eggs till then!!!
    Quote:

8. mshuey1

mshuey1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    San Antonio
    OMG! Am the winner I can't believe it! I can't wait to hatch those babies:p

9. PamB

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    Quote:[​IMG] Congrats!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by