12 Araucana Hatching Eggs - NPIP CA

I know you'll think I'm crazy, but I have a hard time taking money from people, even though they offer. So far, I've just been giving them to family and those I run into who need some. With 12 female ducks and 46 hens, we keep a refrigerator full.
1f604.png

I am looking for true rumpless tufted arucanas I have been looking for quite awhile now and was wondering if you still have any for sale maybe a trio or 2 trios so i can breed even though it it difficult to do so let me know if you do thanks it is much appreciated
yippiechickie.gif

Are you still selling eggs I have been looking and would be interested in buying some if you have them available.

Hello all. I am sure I was confused at some point in the past to be on that thread. I received an email message in reference to one of the above posts about selling eggs. I have been so busy that I haven't even been on BYC website in over a year.
sad.png
When posting in the past, it was a general statement of having lots of eggs. Unfortunately, I do not have the rumpless chickens. I think they look so cool, but I'm not a lucky owner. We have BCM, Easter eggers/Americauna,Wellsummer, Ancona, RIR, New Hampshire, and a couple of others. I apologize if I led anyone to believe I had those eggs.

Back
Top Bottom