1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 + BLACK, BLUE, and SPLASH TURE AMERAUCANA EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cowgirl75446, May 27, 2011.

1. Cowgirl75446

Cowgirl75446 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2011
    Texas
    I have 12 + Black, Blue, and Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale. All my birds are true Ameraucana chickens, they have muffs, beards, and a full tail. They are all super nice show quality chickens. My hens are blue, black, and splash, then I have 1 blue, 1 black, and 2 splash roosters. The chicks that hatch from these eggs will be black, blue, and splash. My incubator is full and I am now able to offer these eggs for sale. I have been hatching chicks from these birds since February, the hatch rate has been excellent. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water 3 days a week. This will be a PayPal auction only because the eggs will ship on Tuesday or Wednesday after the auction closes.

2. CatKai

CatKai Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    USA
    Any photos you can put up of the roosters and hens?

Thanks,
    Kim

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by