12+ Buff Silkie Hatching Eggs - Great Lineage and Diversity TO Ship Week of 10/22/2012

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
This is a buy it now listing. I have added the option for you to offer less than best offer.Please just message me here with an offer or if you prefer to our farm email - [email protected] Expected to ship week of 10/22/2012.Our buff silkies are on fire!!!! The hens are laying like crazy. This listing will be FOR ONLY Buff silkie hatching eggs. Eggs to ship after paypal is received (no Epay please) and dependent on laying patterns of hens. Payment to: [email protected] In Order for us to ship promptly, buyer needs to pay as soon as posible and hens continued laying. 12+ means if available extra silkie eggs are included. Shipping is $17.00. We wrap our eggs very careful in a unique boxing system For details on how we ship eggs, please see last line. We pack as if little lives depend on it, once we leave them at the post office. Because shipping and incubation are out of our control,therefore we do not replace eggs.

The Buff Color is just beautiful. I have attached some of our many pictures of them...The buffs you see with other colors around them are some of our babies that are up and coming juveniles and will join our others in their respective pens.The Garry Farm breeder silkies are crested, bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin, 5 toes. Our flock is largely from Mbrobbins here on BYC, but also have silkies from other BYC'ers and others who have award winning birds. In our buff lineage in addition to our first grouping from Mbrobbins, there is Cat Dance lineage as well as CJ Exotics Silkies. Although all our breeders are show quality, not pet quality, there is no guarantee you will only get show quality babies, but it certainly helps when you have a wonderful gene pool working for you...We love our silkies. They are super pets &and great broodies.

In order to place an order, buyer should deposit into our paypal: [email protected] Be sure your mailing address is correct and visible to us. Most mobile phone transactions do not allow the buyer to see the address. So please pm me the mailing address and any special mailing instructions (including asking post office to hold - for that we need your phone number for outside of the box Should you be interested in direct ordering these or any other of our eggs that may not be listed this weekend or need a complete listing of our eggs,please see our website or if you don't have paypal and want to order from us. If you don't want to use Paypal, please contact us here or on [email protected] on how to order. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Offers will be reviewed and the offeror will be notified if offer was accepted.
For more information about our farm see: http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
or Facebook: The Garry Farm or The Garry Farm Animals for sale
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped

Back
Top Bottom