12 dead birds and charges filed *update 1st court date today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry for your lose. I am glad that you are pressing charges against those neighbors. Some people need a wake up call to get them out of their state of stupidity. Hope everything is better soon.
smile.png

hugs.gif
:aww I am so very sorry this terrible tragedy has fallen on You, Your Family and your Babies. I know the hurting is awful. Go for all you can get. Sorry about Peter. Hoping you get 100% HATCH. Take care.

I'm so sorry to hear about your flock! As someone who has seen just about everything when I worked at an animal hospital, I can sympathize with you about dumb animal owners. I'd legally fight to take away his right to own any pets, if you can.....

Dove

Jody i am sooo heart broken for you, I wish i could give you a great big hug right now. RIP chickies
sad.png
I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now, i would be completely devistated and probably would have gone off the deep end and taken matters into my own hands resulting in mr law nipping me in the kiester but im a hot head like that. I am praying you get 100% hatch on your eggs and that justice will be served to the horrible neighbors and their dogs!! Sooo sorry for your loss

My deepest condolences on the loss of your flock.
Bravo to you Sherriff's office for taking your situation seriously. Barnet Pfife here in our County would still be looking for that 1 bullet and Andy would be asleep.
ALL dog owners have the responsibility of controlling and confining their dogs. While these dogs may be perfectly sweet to people they are Dogs and chickens are (in a dogs mind)Prey. When we domesticated the Wolf we purposefully turned off the gene that matures a dog, therfore keeping all dogs in perpetual adolescence. This is why dogs kill all prey in sight and not just enough for 1 meal. We made them DUMB. Likewise we also Bred DUMB people like your neighbors.
Dogs will be dogs.
Poetic justice would be if we euthanized the neighbors an rehabilitated the dogs.

Oh Jody, I'm so sorry! To say that sucks just doesn't even begin to say it (sorry, tender "ears"). Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to own or breed anything but grass. I have a Ridgeback, and have to admit that his prey drive can be fearsome, but then, I've trained him to back off when he's called down. (He and my Airedale got to 2 of our little ones a few weeks back -- our fault entirely) However, Rocky sends kisses and head-in-lap apologies for his unruly cousins- he's really quite a lover. Do whatever you need to do in order to "educate" your neighbors of proper pet ownership and responsiblility. If I could, I'd send you some replacements (not that you can really replace your lost babies).
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom