12 d'uccle eggs (porcelain & porcelain/mille fleur) NPIP MO

teddiliza

Songster
11 Years
Feb 1, 2008
St Louis MO (Jefferson County)
You know you want to try hatching these sweet little friendly bantams with feathered feet! There is not much competition at the shows for these cuties! You can read the d'uccle thread for more info on the breed. I am trying to share eggs with as many people as I can to promote the breed but still pay for chicken feed.

So far I've had hatch rates on shipped eggs anywhere from 30 to 85% this year, no one has called me with any failed hatches yet! (Hope I don't jinx myself).

I can ship as early as Monday if your state doesn't have any weird shipping requirements, I do have a permit to ship to Minnesota, and can ship to any state that simply needs the NPIP form (vs 9-3). If your state does have shipping requirements beyond that, it may take longer before I can ship if I have to call them for a permit.

$20 includes shipping for a dozen heavily bubble wrapped eggs to your door with delivery confirmation. I will not need paypal payment until I have checked that your state will allow in shipped eggs with standard NPIP pullorum/typhoid free and negative avian influenza status.

Thanks!
6152_sugardaddys_thinking_porcelain.jpg

6152_sugardaddyporcelain.jpg

6152_img_3346.jpg

6152_img_3128.jpg

6152_img_2883.jpg

6152_img_2894.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom