12+ eggs olive eggs/EE eggs/Amaracauna eggs/silkie eggs

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
I get 18-21 eggs a day. I can take 2 orders for Monday shipping of 12+ eggs each I do accept paypal

These guys are all running together!

HENS:
BO's-RIR-Amaracauna-EE-black bearded silkies-WC polish-Cinnamin queens-SLW-GLW-burchin cochin-frizzles-standard blue cochin
1/2 amaracauna 1/2 BCM ( olive egger)

ROOS:
Bearded buff silkie-( pure)1/2 amaracauna- 1/2 favorelle-standard black cochin( pure)- burchin cochin ( pure)-black sizzle-SL polish

seperate pen split lavender silkies ( I can only give 1-2 of their eggs to you total because the rest are all spoken for for the rest of December)

I will collect today whatever eggs you want in this mix until Monday! so you can very easily get 5 olive eggs or 5 blue eggs-or you name it ! The starting price is 15$ and that includes shipping and packing supplies...

this picture is from 1 day of collection
25181_cimg2717.jpg

and here are some of my hens
25181_cimg2583.jpg

25181_cimg2610.jpg

25181_cimg2498.jpg

25181_cimg2530.jpg

my roos
25181_cimg2515.jpg

25181_cimg2517.jpg

25181_cimg2522.jpg

25181_cimg2463.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I dont know but I can find out-I believe though it results in alot of red tape to do it?

Quote:
I dont know but I can find out-I believe though it results in alot of red tape to do it?

ohh yes, i would see if you can find some closer to you , maybe try kijiji.ca

Thank you yes..it is alot of red tape to deal with:-( Im sorry...I hope you can find something much closer???

Quote:
LOL...The SLPolish is but the 4 WCpolish girls I dont know? I dont show them... I dont show any of my my birds as I dont have the time to do that at this point. Maybe after my DD girls are a bit older. I bought eggs from breeders from "SQ" lines for the most part and hatched them all myself....but that was just to have the prettiest and best for me to enjoy and watch grow. Now, most are running together and are slowly getting penned up into breeding pens. With winter coming, its better for me and them ( they all get along great ) for warmth to be snuggled together at night than to have them 2 by 2 into pens/cages.

Heres another picture of my 4 girls
25181_cimg2499.jpg
taken 3 months ago
25181_cimg2493.jpg
the boy
25181_cimg2492.jpg
another boy

how do they look to you? Im biased:)

Remeber these guys are all runnng together so you may or may not be getting pure. Thats why I started the auction at only 15$ and that price includes shipping. This weekend I will be pairing up my 4 BCPolish girls with my SL polish boy ( pictured)--yeah so in three weeks Ill be selling those eggs!

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL...The SLPolish is but the 4 WCpolish girls I dont know? I dont show them... I dont show any of my my birds as I dont have the time to do that at this point. Maybe after my DD girls are a bit older. I bought eggs from breeders from "SQ" lines for the most part and hatched them all myself....but that was just to have the prettiest and best for me to enjoy and watch grow. Now, most are running together and are slowly getting penned up into breeding pens. With winter coming, its better for me and them ( they all get along great ) for warmth to be snuggled together at night than to have them 2 by 2 into pens/cages.

Heres another picture of my 4 girls https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/25181_cimg2499.jpg taken 3 months ago
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/25181_cimg2493.jpg the boy
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/25181_cimg2492.jpg another boy

how do they look to you? Im biased:)

Remeber these guys are all runnng together so you may or may not be getting pure. Thats why I started the auction at only 15$ and that price includes shipping. This weekend I will be pairing up my 4 BCPolish girls with my SL polish boy ( pictured)--yeah so in three weeks Ill be selling those eggs!

The roos are, But the hens are not. They should produce decent chicks
smile.png

decent chicks Im cool with:) The roos are gorgeous:) I do have other SQ birds but just not into showing-love to share though:) thanks for the comments...

Back
Top Bottom