12+ Frizzle eggs / $12.00 plus shipping / from SC / next avail 1/19

im sorry that took so long.....i am pretty sure I got a frizzle, or hope I did
smile.png

Dipsy,
I don't want to sound picky, but is there any way to get an order for NN frizzles only? That would be way cool. If so, my zip is 30563. Either six or twelve.
Thanks

Ooooh Ashley! Those are some cuties! I had to go back and look and the Silkie cross are silkie feathered green-eggers. I have several of them in a brooder here. They're looking much more Silkie-ish than the last generation. Thanks for the pics.

Mudder, Just as soon as I can get more pens built, I will be able to offer eggs that should hatch just blue / splash / black Frizzle Naked Neck bantams (well, all NN and half Frizz and half smooth --- splash Frizz NN roo with blue / splash / black NN girls).
I've been working on separating the giant dark-skinned NN's into breeding groups and ignoring the bantam NN's. I have too many projects and too few open pens and coops.

Got the PP, Raven, we're set for the 12th. Good luck!

Thanks again and Happy New Year!
Lisa

Just wanted to let you know I candled my eggs and 6/7 Frizzles are developing, as well as all 3 SFGE eggs! The PO must have been really nice to that box. I hope they were just as nice to your quail eggs!

Quote:
lau.gif
That's great! Don't let DH see that or I'll never hear the end of it! The traveling bators are both safely back in Gainesville and it looks like all the eggies made it! I had 2 ducklings, 1 turkey, and 4 BC Marans hatch while I was at my mom's. Nothing else due until the 5th, but they all looked good when I candled tonight.
big_smile.png
Who says you can't move a bator?
lol.png

Hey Lisa! I candled my frizzle eggs I got last week. They are on day 7 now. There are 4 that are developing, one never did (looks scrambled, the air sac is 'free floating') and 2 have a blood ring
sad.png
Plus both the seramas eggs are developing! So looks good so far!!

Back
Top Bottom