12+ Mille Fleur D'Uccle Eggs (people on my list, please post)

Quote:
HEHE! Thank YOU!!
big_smile.png

..and yes, I'm VERY excited about it!!
big_smile.png

~Lacey

Quote:
Nyah nyah... beat you to it again... Consider it my birthday present to you.
wink.png
I'll wait until the next week.
big_smile.png

Thank you Peeps! I'll be PMing you back shortly!

Ya'll are such GOOD little enablers!!!
DH will pitch a fit when all those boxes start showing up on the 29th
lau.gif
lau.gif

Peeps, let me know when I should Paypal you...

Wegotchickens: You can paypal me whenever you feel like it. You can do it now or you can wait till later in April.

Lacy: Same thing with you, just paypal whenever before your shipping date, just let me know when you do.

Mrs. AK: Same with Lacy and wgc, just let me know when you pay.
tongue.png

lol, I got your payment. If any body wants some eggs, please let me know so I can get you down as soon as possible.
big_smile.png

hit.gif
I counted my chickens too soon. My cat dumped the bator this evening. Gonna have to do some work on it before I can even test it to make sure it works! :thun

I think she was trying to find the chicks I hatched almost 2 weeks ago. They moved into the garage last night...

I just wanted to add to this post.

I receieved 8 little Mille Fleur D'Uccle eggs from peeps7. They arrived well wrapped and clean.

I let them rest then set them on Friday the 11th at 8PM.

This morning my 7 yr old and I pulled out the mini mag flashlight to see what is going on in them.

I just have to tell you ALL 8 have dancing chicks in them with beautiful veining!!!!!!! These little eggs had a long journey to get here I was just floored they are all viable especially since this is not my first time on hatching shipped eggs.
big_smile.png

Doing the happy dance
bun.gif
bun.gif
over here. Keeping the good vibes up that they all stay happy an healthy and hatch out fine!

ya.gif
THANKS Coty for the tiny eggs!!!
ya.gif

Edited for spelling
tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom