12+ Mille Fleur D'Uccle Eggs (people on my list, please post)

That's sooo good to know!

Dh felt sorry for me and Callie, so he fixed my bator for us. And tonight I'll let Callie and the peeps play outside together since she misses them so much. Silly cat...

Can't want to get my millies!!!!!!!!!

Blue, THAT IS WONDERFUL!!! My babies are gonna be all over the U.S, lol.

I'm so happy your DH fixed your bator, lol.
smile.png

I can't wait to add AK to that list of states!
smile.png

BlueBloomers... I added you post to the Positive Feedback thread...
big_smile.png

WGC, I am SO sorry to hear about your babies...
sad.png

Last edited:
Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

sad.png

Thank you, but I think it'll be okay. DH took pity on me and fixed it. I'm going to test it over the weekend. I know it still works, now I gotta make sure it works WELL.​

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

I can't wait to add AK to that list of states!
smile.png

BlueBloomers... I added you post to the Positive Feedback thread...
big_smile.png

sad.png

Thanks Mrs. AK

I was going to go do that for peeps7 too you beat me to it. I am just so pleased with these little eggs!!

Coty your box in packed except the one thing that I need to survive and it will go out as planned on Monday for you!! Sorry to take your thread off topic
tongue.png

Hey!

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you!

But, I just checked my calendar and I am supposedly going away when they are due to hatch... ='( So, do you think I could push it a few more weeks? Maybe after I get back?

Thank you!
~Lacey

Peeps7, wish I had known about you when I came to visit NC a week ago. I was desparately looking for chicks. I don't have an incubator, I'm just a backyard fancier with only a few chickens. Do you plan to hatch any by May8th, that is when I'd be done with this semester in school.
I've been reading your thread for some days now and seem really good in answering everyone, tell me something about the temperament of these birds, are the roosters very loud? how easy is it to sex them early on(day old to a month may be)?

alabama, My incubator is full right now but I should have it emptied by April 28th. I can try to hatch you some chicks, pm me and we can talk.

Back
Top Bottom