12+ Mille Fleur D'uccle Eggs

NateinFL

Crowing
13 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Wesley Chapel FL
I'm going to try this again for the same price I got for them last time... 12+ Mille Fleur D'uccle eggs. I collect them daily, and the quality of my stock is very good. All have heavy feathering on their feet and the roosters are very gentle...I have 5 hens and 3 roosters. My adults are the result of very selective breeding and heavy culling. This would be a great opportunity to introduce new bloodline into your stock. They are from 4 different sources, from different states. I will be generous with the extras as not all babies that hatch will have perfect traits. I want you to have plenty to select from. I realize price may seem a little high, but you get what you pay for. Please have experience in incubating eggs before bidding. All eggs will be individually wrapped in the big bubble wrap and packed well. I have had very good feedback on fertility both on here and on ebay. Just remember that I cannot guarantee how the Post Office will handle them but I can assure you fresh eggs from good quality stock, and I will pack them very well. They will be shipped Priority Mail so you get them in 2 to 3 days. Auction ends Sunday, eggs will ship Monday pending receipt of payment.

***Check my profile page for pics of the parent birds***

Back
Top Bottom