12+ Rainbow Orpingtons

Tony

Songster
Jan 16, 2008
Connecticut
What are Rainbow Orpingtons you ask??? Read below.

I have my orpingtons penned together for winter. I have 4 pens that I will collect eggs from.

Pen 1 - Lavender Roo with 4 lav hens and 2 white hens
Pen 2 - Black Roo with 2 lav hens and 2 white hens
Pen 3 - Splash Roo with 2 blue hens,2 white and 2 lavender hen
Pen 4 - Blue roo with blue hens and splash hens and a black hen

You will get normal colored chicks ( Lavenders,Blacks,Blues,Splash) as well as some rainbowish chicks.
My understanding is that the white orps carry the cuckoo gene, so you should hatch out some REALLY cool looking chicks.
If you just want some Good quality Orpingtons but are not concerned with colors, this is the deal for you.

My stock comes from Dick Horston, HinkJC Mountain Poultry and TaterChicken stock.

5806_toda1.jpg

5806_0211111340.jpg

5806_0216111239.jpg

Paypal Only Please.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Quote:
That`s Rooster Gaga, my daughter is a huge Lady Gaga Fanatic and she made the sunglasses for a Sultan Roo I had.
big_smile.png

5806_rooster_gaga_edit_picnik_brighten.jpg

So what are the odds of splashes? That's really what I want??? Or could you sell me just the ones from your splash pens????
love.gif
Can you show us pics of their eggs??? Thanks

Last edited:
those should be some real cool orps.debbie is doing the same thing right now hatching eggs from you lavenders ,h.j whites,black,blue,an a few buffs.they hopefully will look pretty cool will have her send you some pick when they hatch.tony has the best eggs late last summer we bought 18 lav eggs from him an 16 hatched was so excited!

Back
Top Bottom