12+ Silkie Eggs from SQ flock

caf.gif

Gorgeous!

So, so, so want to bid but hubby'd kill me. He said, "No more chickens, please." It was the 'please' part that got to me since acknowledging the very word is akin to entering into a subtle contract not to have more birds. Only, I didn't promise "no more chickens ever". What I meant was no more chickens after this next hatch---until the next time I see eggs I wanna buy and hatch out some more, and so on, and so on. He says no more and I say no more, but we mean two totally different things and he hasn't figured out why asking me politely to stop this madness doesn't work. My "no more" just means I don't have any eggs lined up right now! LOL:woot

Quote:
Wondered where you were, K!

I'm going to have to put a reminder on my phone for the ending of this one. Busy weekend so I don't want to forget!
tongue.png

Quote:
Wondered where you were, K!

I'm going to have to put a reminder on my phone for the ending of this one. Busy weekend so I don't want to forget!
tongue.png

I totally miscalculated the duration of the auction and didn't realize it would end on New Years eve! What's everyone doing tonight?

Dylan's Silkies :

Quote:
tongue.png

I totally miscalculated the duration of the auction and didn't realize it would end on New Years eve! What's everyone doing tonight?​

Watching your auction!
lol.png

Dylan's Silkies :

Quote:
tongue.png

I totally miscalculated the duration of the auction and didn't realize it would end on New Years eve! What's everyone doing tonight?​

Watching this auction end
wink.png

Quote:
I totally miscalculated the duration of the auction and didn't realize it would end on New Years eve! What's everyone doing tonight?

Watching your auction!
lol.png

Hey G don't you have plans?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom