12+ Silkie Eggs from SQ flock

Quote:
Hey G don't you have plans?
wink.png

Been married too long!
big_smile.png

Well, typically we make a point of not going anywhere on New Year's Eve because it's too dangerous. Today however I'm driving a 6 hour+ trip to see my potentially new Gypsy Vanner.

Quote:
Been married too long!
big_smile.png

Well, typically we make a point of not going anywhere on New Year's Eve because it's too dangerous. Today however I'm driving a 6 hour+ trip to see my potentially new Gypsy Vanner.

That is exciting! Good luck! I would love a Gypsy some day! Right now we are one hooved animal over the limit for our township though
sad.png
If they say anything I will say I did npt realize goats counted! LOL! If it were horses rather than hooved animals I could add one more!
roll.png
If you get it you MUST post pics!

Quote:
Hey G don't you have plans?
wink.png

Been married too long!
big_smile.png

We just got married 3 mos ago and have no plans! Is that bad?
hu.gif

It's been a whirlwind of a year so it'll be nice to relax at home tonight.

Quote:

That is exciting! Good luck! I would love a Gypsy some day! Right now we are one hooved animal over the limit for our township though
sad.png
If they say anything I will say I did npt realize goats counted! LOL! If it were horses rather than hooved animals I could add one more!
roll.png
If you get it you MUST post pics!

Thanks will do! Pleading ignorance is the easiest way to get out of trouble.... Lol! Sure glad we live in the country outside city limits or I would be in trouble!
wink.png

Dylan's Silkies :

Quote:
Been married too long!
big_smile.png

hu.gif

It's been a whirlwind of a year so it'll be nice to relax at home tonight.​

No! Lol! We have always chosen to stay home and we will be married 21 years in February. Of course my husband is in law enforcement so that might be the reason he's always thought we should stay off the roads.
smile.png

Quote:
Been married too long!
big_smile.png

Don't you mean my new Gypsy Vanner????
tongue.png
Safe travels.

Dylan's Silkies :

Quote:
Been married too long!
big_smile.png

hu.gif

It's been a whirlwind of a year so it'll be nice to relax at home tonight.​

I don't think it is bad, I think it means you enjoy one another's company.
smile.png
Our life is too hectic, especially during January, so we are happy to be home and relax.

Quote:
hu.gif

It's been a whirlwind of a year so it'll be nice to relax at home tonight.

No! Lol! We have always chosen to stay home and we will be married 21 years in February. Of course my husband is in law enforcement so that might be the reason he's always thought we should stay off the roads.
smile.png

He's right!

Back
Top Bottom