12+ SILKIE EGGS FROM SQ STOCK!!! ((PAINT INCLUDED))!!! **pics**

Quote:
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Please do not jump on the crazy train, it does not make frequent stops and you will be stuck on it forever!!! Run far far away!!!
gig.gif
wee.gif
droolin.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
Please do not jump on the crazy train, it does not make frequent stops and you will be stuck on it forever!!! Run far far away!!!
gig.gif
wee.gif
droolin.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

Great advice . . . just a tad too late!
barnie.gif

M@M@2four,

Do you have any pix of the partridge silkie roo you have in the pen? I am hopeing that if I get these I will get a nice partridge roo for my sweet little pullet!
lol.png

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

This is way out of my price range. lol

Hey! Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not nice to make fun of people who are sick!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I am as sick as they come! LOL I am a chick-n-aholic. I am the first to admit that I have OCD (obsessive chicken disorder). I just don't have any money. I am so chicken to the core, that I would hook a chick up to life support to help a weak one live....if there was such a thing. "CLEAR!!!!......ZAP" I am still looking for a chicken sized heart resuscitation machine .
gig.gif

Quote:
Hey! Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not nice to make fun of people who are sick!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I am as sick as they come! LOL I am a chick-n-aholic. I am the first to admit that I have OCD (obsessive chicken disorder). I just don't have any money. I am so chicken to the core, that I would hook a chick up to life support to help a weak one live....if there was such a thing. "CLEAR!!!!......ZAP" I am still looking for a chicken sized heart resuscitation machine .
gig.gif

lau.gif
OCD!!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
gig.gif

lau.gif
OCD!!!!
lau.gif

x2
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom