12+ Splash and blue plymouth rocks.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Dec 30, 2009.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I will have one or two dozen of my splash rock over blue rock girls for shipping on Monday and Tuesday. Babies will be all blue or splash. I will be taking my splash roo out of this pen next week, so these are the last of this particular cross that Ill have for a while. If interested, please just PM me. Shipping will be actual shipping to your zip code. Pics can be seen on my BYC page. Thanks.

2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    WHAT WOULD BE THE SHIPPING TO 32401? Very pretty birds you have

3. lemurchaser

lemurchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2008
    Corvallis, OR
    I PM'd you!

4. kodiakchicken

kodiakchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Kodiak, Alaska
    Hi Kathy! Long time since we talked. All is well here. I still have the four girls I kept from your eggs I hatched. My friend that took the other six girls is thoroughly enjoying them! Do you remember Twitter, the hen that was scalped by the older birds at 4 weeks old? Well, she's still with us and other than not having feathers on a small part on top of her head, she's a perfectly normal bird! A great layer and a total sweetie.

Anyone looking at these eggs - go for it! Kathy's eggs are great and I love my one little splash girl I have. A total sweetheart and very hearty birds. We live in Alaska and the hens are all doing great!

5. Cornychick

Cornychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Sebastian County, AR
    I PM'd you.

6. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Who are you swapping him (the splash roo) out for?

Darn I wish I could get my big blue roo to you! He is just gorgeous and HUGE too!
    I might have to put him with my splash hen & my 2 marans hens & see how it goes...
    darn I need a couple more pens, lol!

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I'm betting she's putting her gorgeous black roo in with the blue girls. [​IMG]

8. muddipuppy

muddipuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    Mountain View, CA
    What beautiful birds!!! Is there any way to get some barred rocks in the mix as well?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by