**12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten AMERAUCANA ** Buy It Now

Very interesting.. I just went and read the requirements. VA is great for finding ways to make you get permits, probably another income stream. Just another reason that I will leave this state someday, its slowing turning into New Jersey. Thx.

wee.gif
I received my eggs today! I have been coveting these eggs for a while now and can't wait to set them! I will keep you updated on the progress, thanks for the extras!

I am in love with your AMs egg color. I just picked up Wheaten AM eggs from a local breeder but the eggs I recieved, though beautiful, arent nearly as bold a color(more pastel).

I will keep you on mind for future eggs:)

Hi the my name is mateo and i am really interested in you hatching eggs. I can give you my phone number and u can give me a call if they are still avalible. 805-7484298. i want to add some diversity to my flock

Just wanted to say I had a great hatch of 11 chicks, and those eggs are BLUE! Best blue eggs for depth of colour I've had.

Wonderful packing job gave me that great hatch, too. Thanks so much! People, if you want blue eggs, these are the ones to get! :)

Just wanted to say I had a great hatch of 11 chicks, and those eggs are BLUE! Best blue eggs for depth of colour I've had.

Wonderful packing job gave me that great hatch, too. Thanks so much! People, if you want blue eggs, these are the ones to get! :)
Thanks!!
I'm happy your hatch went well!!
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom