**12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten AMERAUCANA ** Buy It Now

Lark Rise

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2011
East Central Georgia
I have for sale 12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs for $40.

Shipping and delivery confirmation are an additional $16 with your paypal payment.

The egg color on these eggs varies. At the beginning of the laying cycle, they were B2 or B6 on the Ameraucana Breeders' Club Egg Color Reference Chart.

I have a wheaten and a blue wheaten roo. They are in 2 separate pens with wheaten and blue wheaten hens.

The probabilities of the outcomes:

Wheaten x Wheaten = All Wheaten

Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Wheaten and 1/2 Blue Wheaten

Blue Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Blue Wheaten, 1/4 Wheaten and 1/4 Splash
Wheaten.

Because shipping and incubation are beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your hatch, but I will pack very carefully, wrapping each egg individually, and double -boxing. I pack like how I would like to receive them.

Thanks for looking!
smile.png

Last edited:
Very interesting.. I just went and read the requirements. VA is great for finding ways to make you get permits, probably another income stream. Just another reason that I will leave this state someday, its slowing turning into New Jersey. Thx.

Yes, this is a BIN. I'll ship them on Monday 2/24.

The 2 roosters are with equal number of wheaten and blue wheaten hens.

The chance of outcomes:

Wheaten x Wheaten = All Wheaten
Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 50% Wheaten and 50% Blue Wheaten
Blue Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 50% Blue Wheaten, 25% Wheaten and 25% Splash Wheaten

Thank you!! Just getting my first incubator next week so I am watching the forums now and learning the lingo! :) I heard you have amazing wheatens Lark Rise!

Back
Top Bottom