12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Hello all! I haven't been around here much lately. Life is busy! Unless incubator fails to arrive in time I'll be setting some of my layers eggs (have a wide variety of hens and roos so should have some fun surprise chicks hatch, fingers crossed) and maybe some others if I can snag hatching eggs in time. This will be my first time joining the Hatch a Long! 😊

Hello all! I haven't been around here much lately. Life is busy! Unless incubator fails to arrive in time I'll be setting some of my layers eggs (have a wide variety of hens and roos so should have some fun surprise chicks hatch, fingers crossed) and maybe some others if I can snag hatching eggs in time. This will be my first time joining the Hatch a Long! 😊
It is nice to read about your plan!

Good luck, and welcome!

I found an egg from my buffs today. :fl Assuming they continue and a few more start laying as well, I should be able to have at least a small set for the Easter HAL.
I hope you can collect a lot of eggs for the hatch a-long!

I’d love to do the hatch-a-long with everybody! Can’t wait to see all the cute baby pics! 😍 This will be my first year doing it, but not my first time incubating. 🙂

I’ll be setting chicken eggs. Not sure how many and of what breeds (depends what extra eggs I have) but I’ll be putting something in that incubator! As long as I don’t fill it by the time the hatch-a-long starts. 😂

I’d love to do the hatch-a-long with everybody! Can’t wait to see all the cute baby pics! 😍 This will be my first year doing it, but not my first time incubating. 🙂

I’ll be setting chicken eggs. Not sure how many and of what breeds (depends what extra eggs I have) but I’ll be putting something in that incubator! As long as I don’t fill it by the time the hatch-a-long starts. 😂
Welcome! it is very nice to see you here

I hope you can set eggs for the hatch along!

Welcome!

I hope you can find some quail eggs! You do have time to find some-- Are you hatching Coturnix Quail?

Chec the sales at your local feed store and online

Both runner ducks and button quail sound like good ones to hatch!
we settled on out of town March 24-28 so I will be home to hatch easter weekend :woot
now i just have decide on what color i’m going to hatch 🤔🤔🤔. since i may have buyers for this hatch, I’m thinking sex-link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom