12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1617738281649.jpg
šŸ’ž

The 11 chicks that I think I will be growing out this year! The bigger dark blue chick is from the first hatch, she's the only Polkie I kept. Then there is 1 Wheaten Marans, 4 White Ameraucanas, 4 Lavender Ameraucanas, and I THINK 1 Olive Egger. I didn't mean to keep an Olive Egger but one chick is a darker shade of lavender, has feathered feet, and it looks like white wing tips? :gig It will be fun to see what she grows up to be!

4-6-21 (3).JPG
4-6-21 (4).JPG

The 11 chicks that I think I will be growing out this year! The bigger dark blue chick is from the first hatch, she's the only Polkie I kept. Then there is 1 Wheaten Marans, 4 White Ameraucanas, 4 Lavender Ameraucanas, and I THINK 1 Olive Egger. I didn't mean to keep an Olive Egger but one chick is a darker shade of lavender, has feathered feet, and it looks like white wing tips? :gig It will be fun to see what she grows up to be!

View attachment 2602415View attachment 2602416
Okay, I have a question.. I have one chick from an EE that is gray.. and one white with blackish/gray patches here and there. Is it possible that the gray one will be lavender, and the other a splash?
20210405_165518.jpg
20210405_165428.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom