12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart! I always use empty plastic containers with the good lids for dog biscuits to keep moths out. Or I put micro geckos in it depending on the container. (I breed lizards~ I keep my mourning geckos in a cheeseball container, hahahaha.) I wonder what I can put in there for them to jump on that I don't want for myself. Hmmm....

Smart! I always use empty plastic containers with the good lids for dog biscuits to keep moths out. Or I put micro geckos in it depending on the container. (I breed lizards~ I keep my mourning geckos in a cheeseball container, hahahaha.) I wonder what I can put in there for them to jump on that I don't want for myself. Hmmm....

Geckos are so cute! Pictures??? :D

Geckos are so cute! Pictures??? :D

I don't have many pics of the mourning geckos cause it's hard to take pics of 'em in the round container and they're relatively new-- but here is a cutie blazing blizzard leopard gecko I picked up from Repticon, they knocked his price down dramatically because his tail was dropped and I just knew he wasn't gonna be fed right by whoever got him. So I got him. This is about 15 days of tail growth.. btw chicken math is exactly the same as lizard math. How many lizards do I have? "Enough. I have the lizards I have." *sigh*

Attachments

• Snapchat-1179869586.jpg
    Snapchat-1179869586.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 6
Wow, interesting! Thanks for the information. I am laughing at the room temperature recommendation though cause the temperature where I live never really gets above 70, even on the hottest few days of summer. When gets to be 60 people are wearing bikinis at the park and warning everyone not to leave their dogs in the car in the terrible heat. 😂
It’s nice to know that chicks can be hatched in a room below 70F. My power bill was twice as expensive last month, keeping the incubator room at 80F. My cat loved it though 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom