🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
National Poultry Day.png

National Poultry Day is an annual observance that celebrates the role of poultry in our lives. Observed on March 19th every year, this day serves as a reminder of the importance of the poultry industry.

The day also acknowledges the hard work and dedication of farmers and others involved in the poultry industry who work tirelessly to ensure a steady supply of safe, nutritious, and affordable poultry products.

Whether you're a poultry enthusiast or a farmer, National Poultry Day is a great opportunity to celebrate this important industry and the many benefits it brings to our lives.

Prizes:
  • 3-month PFM! to at least three winners

Rules:
  • An entry is one picture of your domestic poultry and a short blurb about how/why poultry is important to you.
  • One entry per member.
  • The picture needs to have been taken by you.
  • You cannot use a photo that won an award in another BYC-sponsored contest.
  • ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  • All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  • Entries will be accepted until April 16th, 2023, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Note: We will use a random number generator to select our winners for this Contest.

If you have not joined the fun in the 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along thread, please drop by and say hello here!

Poultry is important to me because I started with a rooster I bought from a hatchery was the first male I ever bought purposely and a dog killed him at 3 so out of all the eggs I set only one hatched was a hen and she kept his line alive even today with my f9s my line goes in 4 directions chocolates,Lavenders,easter egegrs and my laced/mottled project chicks like this one. I was determain to keep my roosters legecy alive and thats why poultry is important to me.
20230319_113333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom