15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Pics
Locked down (as of last night). Due 3/30. Chucked 3 from my original amount.

View attachment 3783894
HOW did you get this pic????

I’ve been trying to take a pic of my pipped eggs in my ovation 28 and it will not focus. Do you have a cam inside with them? (If so, which one? Because this is a genius idea to me!)

Hmmm... maybe cross with some d'Uccle....? Or cochin, or brahma...d'Uccle have cute beards too, though. :)
I would love to have a hen with a crest, beard, and feathered feet!
I once visited someone's house and they had a chicken that had a crest and a beard. It was a Salmon Faverolle x Easter Egger x Golden Laced Polish. It was a beautiful bird! It was golden laced with a beard and crest, but I don't believe it had feathered feet.
If you did a Cream Legbar x Faverolle, the Faverolle has both a beard and feathered feet and it's also more similar in size.
Also.... Aren't D'Uccle's the cutest things?:love

I would love to have a hen with a crest, beard, and feathered feet!
I once visited someone's house and they had a chicken that had a crest and a beard. It was a Salmon Faverolle x Easter Egger x Golden Laced Polish. It was a beautiful bird! It was golden laced with a beard and crest, but I don't believe it had feathered feet.
If you did a Cream Legbar x Faverolle, the Faverolle has both a beard and feathered feet and it's also more similar in size.
Also.... Aren't D'Uccle's the cutest things?:love
I'm making EE's that are crested and bearded. Ameraucana over Spitzhauben and Spitzhauben over Ameraucana. Eventually going to add long tails. Not sure about adding feathered feet.

HOW did you get this pic????

I’ve been trying to take a pic of my pipped eggs in my ovation 28 and it will not focus. Do you have a cam inside with them? (If so, which one? Because this is a genius idea to me!)

It's an indoor/outdoor Blink cam. I just bought another because I don't want to put this one back in the woods. I already have the sync module so this was just the camera. We have about five of these around the property and they pick up the wi-fi from an amazing distance, like inside our coop.

These were the ones that were hatching two days ago.

IMG_0758.PNG

It's an indoor/outdoor Blink cam. I just bought another because I don't want to put this one back in the woods. I already have the sync module so this was just the camera. We have about five of these around the property and they pick up the wi-fi from an amazing distance, like inside our coop.

These were the ones that were hatching two days ago.

View attachment 3784191
I could have typed this same exact response, 😆 I also have my blink mini in front of my incubator so I can see what's going on while I'm at work. I bought them for added security, but I think I do more chicken stalking than anything🤣

Back
Top Bottom