16 Hours!!! CHICKENSTOCK - Berks Co PA 7/18 **photos**

THats closer to me than Lebanon, I cant give a definate yes till it gets closer but It sounds like a good time. (and my birthday is the 15th)
big_smile.png
my chicks will be 3 months by that time and i may have 1 or 2 extra.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sorry, I thought I mentioned it in the post.....Saturday, July 18.

No - I am sorry - it must have been there but I am up way past my bedtime - hehe!
roll.png

I'm gonna post on a couple other websites to drum up folks, I think with all the publicity that raising chickens in "the tough economic times" has been getting we should get some good turn out for "shoppers". Likewise, I'm hoping we can get other sellers to increase the breed varieties available.

I have orpingtons, turkens and polish. Plus by then I know my "hatchery surprise" will be grown out some and I'll have some extra varieties I won't be keeping.

What kinds of birds would everyone like to see and/or sell?

Quote:
I dont know about the police, but we got some weird looks when we stopped to give ducks a drink(out of a McDonalds cup no less), almost caused an accident in the parking lot. You would have thought we were on fire or something.
ep.gif

I was going to suggest leesport!...lol I would definitely be interested in going if its there...don't know for sure though...will have to speak with hubby.....might even be able to vend.

I am very interested. I just found out that I am only 87 miles from Leesport. I just started the whole chicken thing and I have 4 chickens. Don't know what they are. But I am very interested in getting some Silkies.....
big_smile.png

Quote:
Just let me know....July 18 is the date and I will confirm the 4H building by friday. It's a really nice facility - lots of room

Quote:
MAryloo, we would love to have you! Hopefully we can have some silkies there ( MAJOR HINT, HINT to whoever has silkies!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom