16 Hours!!! CHICKENSTOCK - Berks Co PA 7/18 **photos**

Hey all, Here are some photos of chicks I have for sale on Saturday. I really need to get all these guys gone. Any takers, feel free to come by the house!

21675_dscn1224.jpg

21675_dscn1221.jpg

21675_dscn1222.jpg

Quote:
Are those black astrolorps I see in the pics?????
Humm...... I promised DH no more chickens (this year). I'll bring a box, just in case LOL.

How old are the chicks?

Any idea how many people are coming?

Thomas, Yes they are. I have three and all look to be pullets. As far as people count, I'm for sure of about 10. I have a Craig's List ad and have received 2 replies this morning.

Oh, and FYI, the Craig's list ad is to get more buyers involved. However, our BYC pot luck is AFTER the time I have for folks to come by to buy birds. I have posted a 10-2 for the general public. Where as our time is from 10-4.

Sarah

Da dah dede dump dump dah - It's the final countdown!!!!! SO VERY EXCITED!!!! Been getting a great response from the Craig's List ad. Looks like we are gonna have some decent visitors looking to learn about and buy chickens. Break out the chaffing dish kids, it's a party!!!!!

how many people signifies a great response?...lol We haven't officially decided one way or the other if we are going. If we do come I'll bring bbq something...lol probably pork (I was the one who mentioned bbq previously).

Would anyone be interested in pet mice or leopard geckos?...I have some who need new homes.

Oh also...would anyone want a 2 month old snowy call drake with mild angel wing? One wing is fine, the other sticks out just a little bit (doesn't hang out...possibly still fixeable).

Any chance anyone will have chicken diapers?....my little sick chicky is now obsessed with me and the others I have tried to put with her attack her...so I think I'm gonna have a little house serama....she may come with if we come....lol

Last edited:
Ok, so I have received emails from folks responding to the CL ad. I need to know if anyone has some of the following to sell because I have buyers.....

Indian runner ducks
sebastapol geese
silkies
bantams - of any kind
Wyandotes

If you have these to sell, please, please consider being here on saturday, there are buyers!!!

I *might* be in attendance if I can work out transportation.

I have 4 "extra" pullets, all 5-6 weeks that I am looking to find homes for.

2 Salmon Faverolles
1 Standard Blue Cochin
1 Blue Silkie

I would be interested in 1 Marans pullet (6-12 weeks would be ideal), and 1 EE/Ameraucana/Olive Egger pullet.

Perhaps I'll se you all there!

Quote:
Oh yes please do come! I have had been contacted about silkies and cochins. And the Faverolles I'm sure would be a hit!!!

Back
Top Bottom