16 x 12 Coop

Finally got the rafters in place... I have to use blocking instead of purlins for the roofing as I don't have the height under the overhang and I want the underside to clear my hat.

run-13.jpg

JT

Finished up the roof of the run this morning and managed to get some work related work done as well... tomorrow I need to make some parts and clean the machine shop out.

run-15.jpg

JT

I did manage to cobble up a temporary play pen for the Cinnamon Queens so they can have some place to scratch.
run-16.jpg
run-17.jpg
run-18.jpg

View from the run camera
run-19.jpg

It will make finishing up the run a bit of a challenge but oh well gotta do what you gotta do... real work will be on the plate for a couple of weeks so not much progress on the run except for weekends.

JT

Progress has been a bit slow due to many factors including the heat. I finally got the run enclosed with 1" x 1" cage wire (was lucky to find 4 rolls at a new TSC near by) and put the door on yesterday. Internet is a bit flaky and I can't upload the photos ATM.

JT

All the run photos are here, I can't seem to upload right now as it keeps timing out.

This photo is from the other day before I took down the temporary fencing.

This photo is yesterday after I got the temporary fencing out of the run. It's pretty hot here so I put up a reed fence thing to block the afternoon sun a bit and help keep it a little cooler in there.

JT

Back
Top Bottom