18+ Buff and White Silkie Eggs - UPDATED PICS! *Will Combine Shipping

aarronh

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Meadville, PA
18+ Eggs from my separate pens of Buff and White Silkies. Buff photos below are recent, but the whites are outdated. I will try to update photos later on. Payment via paypal ([email protected]) immediately at auction end so I can send these out ASAP. As always, please know the risks involved with shipping eggs before bidding. US SHIPPING ONLY! Thanks! ***Will combine shipping with the other auctions I have listed***

DSCN5372.jpg
DSCN5357.jpg
DSCN5353.jpg
DSCN5362.jpg
DSCN5367.jpg
DSCN5359.jpg
DSCN5371.jpg
DSCN5709.jpg
DSCN5717.jpg
DSCN5718.jpg
DSCN5710.jpg
DSCN5719.jpg
DSCN5721.jpg
DSCN5725.jpg
DSCN5728.jpg

Last edited:
I need a buff roo, and those are some nice buffs, I will be keeping my 95 yr Mom in August, and I can't turn on my incubator per instructions from my DH. Too much going on now, but would like some eggs in about 3 wks, would you have some then?

As long as they keep laying... It's so weird - they've been laying like crazy in this weather! I figured the heat would shut them down for sure, but it hasn't happened yet!
Quote:

Yup! I started wrapping a few minutes ago - so I can't tell you exactly how many of each, but I think it's about half/half. Thanks!
Quote:

Is their a possibility of being able to purchase 6 or 7 buff eggs? I dont have much room for that many (18) ... Im a little crouded right now for pens...If I could get 3 or 4 to hatch that would be great for a start, I could even handle 6 hatching.....By the way the buffs coloring is beautiful,Your whites are awesome!!!!! I can pay with pay pal if you sell with out an auction.. Let me know soon as im getting ready to set an order of Duccles for someone this week. It would be nice to have them all togeather for my last hatch before I turn of bator for the winter thanks. Mysticwinds Silkies Karen Carpenter ( sillie70)

Back
Top Bottom