18 Olive Eggers eggs Feb 14th shipment- shipping included

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi all,

I am shipping 18 to the winner of this auction -DO not hit BIN-pm me please SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THIS BIN PRICE AS WELL AS DELIVERY CONFIRMATION-Ive been getting 6-8 eggs a day now, so very fresh:) All pullets produced from these eggs will lay the dark olive colored eggs of all different dark shades-I only send the darkest colored eggs laid so that when you hatch, your pullets will lay the darker colors-if I get lighter colors I keep them for eating-the colors of the eggs you will be recieving are pictured down below-the blown out eggs-thats the best array of colors I can show:) ( blues-greeens-speckled greens-olive greens- my Ameracaunas were moulting when I was collecting those eggs so not alot of those pictures below-but they are laying now:)
fertility has been 85-100% even on all shipped eggs
As soon as auction ends please paypal my addy [email protected] and leave a note as to what you bought please:)

In my pen I have a pure FBCM rooster ( 11 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them)
-3 pure blue ameracaunas -( these will be f1's)
-2 OE hens ( pure ameracauna x pure wellsummer-these will f2's)
-and some of my EE's ( these will be f1's) that are producing blues and green eggs too
-the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. Alot of blue and black chicks-that look just like Ameracaunas except with feather shanks-They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). I have no straight combed hens in this pen all pea combs-Only the roo has as straight comb-I package/ship very carefully-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability or breakage.
-
Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
25181_cimg4579.jpg

25181_cimg4578.jpg

FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps they were sold off on Oct-
25181_cimg4544.jpg

photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
25181_cimg2745.jpg

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
25181_cimg4778.jpg

25181_cimg4779.jpg

25181_cimg4777.jpg

25181_cimg4773.jpg

fertility has been great!!!

Jan 10th -Filled 2 shipments
Jan 17th ( 2 shipment-FILLED)
Jan 24 th - ( 2 shipments FILLED)
Jan 31st- (2 shipments Filled)
Feb 7th - ( 2 shipments FIlled)
Feb 14th ( 1 -18 eggs filled- can still do a small order of 6+ 9-10 eggs)
Feb 21st ( 1 18 egg shipment filled-can do a small order of 6+ (9-10 EGGS)
Feb 28th ( 2 shipments open)
March 4th ( 1 shipment filled -pick up)
March 7th ( 2 shipments open)
Pm me if smaller batches are needed as I can do those also

Thank you

thank you so much

Last edited:
Received my shipment, all intact and looking very clean.....you may have to update me on how that is accomplished. Always picking off wood chips here! All are slowly turning and cooking
smile.png
)

Risa

Quote:
Yah Risa-I was about to pm you on how they arrived!!!!. As far as being clean-TONS of shavings in nesting box--In fact, their nesting box is a huge plastic tucker tote-they were always fighting over the same box so I switched it to accomodate 4 hens at once:) I collect 2-3x a day and fresh shavings everyday-just a handfull as they kick alot out! once in a while there's a dirty egg with poo on it-if thats the case and I cant do a spot cleaning they get really cleaned and put in the egg eating cartons-I dont like to send eggs with Stains on them-even though Im sure theyd be fine-I have but dont like too:) I always pick woodchips off but they just flick off really no dirtiness:) They dont typically poo in that box-thankgoodness as I hate dirty eggs
sickbyc.gif

Got an update from a CA shipment that they have 100% in lockdown!!
wee.gif
waiting to hear how the hatch went:)

Great seller, wonderful packing! All the eggs that I put in the bator went into lockdown. That's amazing for shipped eggs!
lol.png

Quote:
hugs.gif
thank you!!

This will most likely be my last auction of OE Eggs as some of my girls appear to be going into molt-which means I cannot produce enough eggs to ship at the rate I was. We'll see maybe it was just this nasty -30 cold snap we had been having...Im good with all my orders that are already scheduled and this one. But Ill give it a break for a bit until orders are filled and then reevaluate things. :-( ALl good things must come to an end sometime ?
hu.gif
he.gif

Hey there! All my beautifull chickies are thriving. Your right, alot of blacks but the other day I noticed
red (yes I say RED) feather tips on several of my Black chicks. I can't wait to see how the turn out!
Tamera

Quote:
I believe that to be the coppering starting from daddy! they are so pretty when they feather out!!! pictures? how old are they now??

Back
Top Bottom