19 week old silkies.....UPDATE p 3

I was hoping to know what they are before I ordered this year, but too late for that.

If they end up being the same thing, especially 2 roos, then I have a very good excuse for placing another order, right?

And I could get my 2 SS girls that Ideal was sold out of and didn't know when they would have more.
I was so heartbroken, I wanted 2 pullets some kind of bad.

And sorry PC, I would never do that...that was just my fustration of not knowing getting the better of me.

I hope they're right too. I am confused to what they are. I don't see the streamers coming off the back of the head, so I believe their pullets. However; I see combs which make me think their roos.... I just don't have any idea!!!! I guess I just had to add my two cents in
lol.png

20 weeks old this week and I have no idea.
My original thought was #1 is a pullet, #2 is a roo,
BUT they both act the same; same stance, same body shape, both have a little bit of a comb although #2's is a little bigger, #1 is a little bigger bodied but it could be a week older than #2.

Yeah, this is me,
barnie.gif
and
he.gif
and

Their eggs won't go in the bator yet!
They both look the same so I'm thinking 2 pullets too, but it would be nice for the other one to end up a roo.

At least you got an egg. Mine are almost 30 weeks old and no eggs!! I got them August 3 of last year and I am sure they are pullets, but I haven't even see them even looking at the nest box:barnie

Back
Top Bottom