1973 humidaire incubator

chickens 4 me

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 11, 2013
hello i just bought a 1973 humidaire incubator model#150 does any one know what its worth its clean seems to be working great

What size is it? I would guess maybe a hundred if it is still in good condition and fairly large (that is based on the prices I have seen for similar incubators looking through CL)

Last edited:
Ours is a800 to 1200 egg hatchery I saw one that was for sale for 1,000. The one we have was showen at the Dutchess county fair and it works perfect. We love it .

:D

I think we have the same one but the numbers are all rubbed of that tells us exactly what year and model. We just bought ours as well and wanted to redo it and possibly sell it. Ours has to be turned by hand. I will post pictures tomorrow if you don't mind telling me if yours is the same. Do you know where to get parts for them?
@chickens 4 me

Hello my hatcher does it all...it aggetates the eggs,It does everything Manuely...It has a built in timer on the side of it you can set it for whatever time you want....It's a Great hatcher!! Im not 100 %
on where you would get parts...

Back
Top Bottom