1st Annual Quail Con(vention) @myshirefarm 9/5/2021

Will you be attending???

• Total voters
Muddy how’s it going? I hope you are representing BYC well. With a beer in had that is
I had 2 at lunch yesterday and then the 2 wine at dinner…..didn’t crack another until we got home today. Grave mistake not getting dinner on the way home because now it’s an ordeal ordering door dash :oops:

I'm not a major clean freak (just got done shoving half a bag of giant marshmallows down a cow's throat bare handed. Looks like I just got done playing in a bucket of pissed off eels)... but I speak my mind anymore. The penned off thing makes sense. Remove those bags and stuff though PLEASE.
Wait…. What about the marshmallows????? :eek:

And yeah, I don’t do clutter hah poop I can handle

You what? Did you just really say you don't do clutter.
I choked Dawg.
Show me pics of you car and room right now.
:lau I just meant I hate it. Not that I’m not guilty of it myself. I am just because I grew up with it and still undoing that but I don’t like it. And I actually love organizing things. It’s fun for me. Alphabetizing is my fave 🤣 I just don’t usually do it that often and when I do don’t usually maintain it for long. I have to actively work at it to keep it that way. But I do prefer it.

One of the vendors at quail con was http://electriciris3D.com She 3D prints and sells all different types of turners for the nurture rite 360 and kebonnix incubators. She will also be offering a wall extension for the nurture rite 360 to prevent escapees after hatch. She has novelty items and divider boxes for many different incubators.

Back
Top Bottom