1st timer-Seeking HATCHING BUDDY.eggs should arrive 10-22-11

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by mattfulleroc, Oct 21, 2011.

1. mattfulleroc

mattfulleroc Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2010
    [​IMG] I have had an incubator for five years but resisted the tempation to attempt to hatch a batch of eggs. On an impulse I purchased some from E-bay and now I really need to get serious as I realize there is so much to do and learn and I am excited and terrified...6 Lavendor Orph eggs should arrive on the 22nd according to the tracking info. I would love to find a hatching buddy as I live in San Diego and do not know anyone who loves chickens (they are pretty much still prohibited in the city...)

matt

2. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
  3. silkymom1986

silkymom1986 The Silkie Villa

Sep 28, 2011
    Byhalia, MS
  4. mattfulleroc

mattfulleroc Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2010
    Thank you so much! I am very excited! I am not terribly familiar with the ins and outs of this site as most of the times I visited and read posts it was to follow the attempt to legalize chickens in San Diego. I live in University Heights (one of the small neighborhoods in the Northern part of San Diego)...I would legally be allowed to keep five dogs by simply paying for their individual registration but several people have been cited, gone to court, and have had to relinquish their hens!

I look forward to meeting everyone!

matt:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by