2.8 Year Chronic Bumblefoot Success Story — Healed Completely In 30 Days Treatment

What an encouraging story with your Rooster. I just received the lip balm and started using it today on my poor sweet hen that has been battling bumblefoot for almost a year now. Like you, I have everything known to man in my chicken kit and nothing has worked. I even had surgery done by a veteranarian because nothing seemed to help. That too seemed to be a fail (not to mention $200 later, yes, you read that right). I'm feeling a little encouraged now and also using the colloidal silver and as of today put the Himalaya lip balm on her wound and bandaged it....I pray that this heals her foot. Thank you for sharing your story and the product.
Did this work for you?

My hen had a serious case of bumble foot that required soaking her feet in salt water 30 days and antibiotics to prevent infection while the "hole" healed.The lip balm is very expensive compared to Epsom salt and antibiotics.

My hen had a serious case of bumble foot that required soaking her feet in salt water 30 days and antibiotics to prevent infection while the "hole" healed.The lip balm is very expensive compared to Epsom salt and antibiotics.
Oh really ? In India I got this lip balm in just for 30 Rupees when it compared to USD it will be 0.38 $
My tootoos foot completely healed with this

My tootoo loves this balm I use to apply this on his bumblefoot, on his feet when it's winter

Attachments

• 20221010_121225.jpg
    20221010_121225.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221010_121238.jpg
    20221010_121238.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Oh really ? In India I got this lip balm in just for 30 Rupees when it compared to USD it will be 0.38 $
My tootoos foot completely healed with this
No it’s not expensive, only a few dollars. They clearly didn’t look it up or else found the wrong thing.

Back
Top Bottom